Energy Innovation Network: Hydrogen Forum - WA Hydrogen Highway 2019 - 2023
The Hydrogen Highway means a network of roads equipped with hydrogen refilling stations, allowing the use of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. WA’s Hydrogen Highway will focus on heavy transport, helping to introduce zero emission transport, lower cost fuel, and eventually, a secure fuel supply, eliminating the need for importing diesel. Phase 1 will run along Highway 95 from Perth to Port Hedland, linking the state capital with the Pilbara region. The subsequent stages will lead to an expansion of the Hydrogen Highway across the State and then in collaboration with other initiatives. across Australia.
Click here to register.
Future Events to be published here closer to the dates:
• Innovate Australia 2018 Annual Innovation Awards Night, 10 Dec 2018
• Transport 2030 Summit, 20 Feb 2019
• Artificial Intelligence – AI, AGI, ASI Summit, 14 Mar 2019
• New Approaches to Tourism Summit, 17 Apr 2019
• The Future of Food Summit, 15 May 2019
• 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing Summit, 12 Jun 2019
• Life Extension Summit, 17 Jul 2019
• Smart Cities, Built Environment Summit, 13 Aug 2019
• Space Industry Summit, 18 Sep 2019
• Aged Care and Disability Services Summit, 16 Oct 2018
• Innovate Australia 2019 Annual Innovation Awards Night, 4 Dec 2019